1. Define the concept decision
2. Understand the decision-making process (Driving Forces, Pressures/Stress, State/Condition, Impact, Responses/Results)
3. Understand the role of key decision-makers in a business
4. Understand the value and impact of making decisions as an individual and/or team
5. Procedures for Team or Group decision-making (Reduce the list of tasks, prioritize tasks, Vote on list, list by importance)
6. The decision-making motivation (reasons for making decision)
7. External influences & impact on internal business decision (funders, stakeholders, communities)
8. Internal influences & impact on business decision (policy, consultation)
9. Consequences of making decisions (good or bad decision)
10. Consequences of not making decision (being indecisive)
11. Consult others before making vital decisions (peers, mentors, etc..)
Who Should Attend
in the formal work environment and develop their leadership abilities.
We do offer this programme to high school learners as well.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE
The is between one day and five days long (customizable).
WHAT YOU WOULD NEED
The candidate would need to bring a notepad and pen along.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Virtual or Online Training