1. Identify the concept Events Management
2. Understand the phases and stages of an event
3. The roles and responsibilities of the events manager
4. Understand the processes and tools involved in managing an event
5. Conceptualise the idea for an event
6. Planning and Preparation of the event
7. Identify the funds and budget/s required, people and other logistical resources required
8. Develop databases, schedules, leases and checklists
9. Manage funds for the event, the service providers and logistical resources
10. Work with people and administer the resources of the event
11. Arrange, Attend and host the event
12. Review the event
13. Evaluate the event
Who Should Attend
in the formal work environment and develop their leadership abilities.
We do offer this programme to high school learners as well.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE
The is between one day and five days long (customizable).
WHAT YOU WOULD NEED
The candidate would need to bring a notepad and pen along.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Virtual or Online Training