1. Describe the components of Information and Communication Technologies.
2. Describe the hardware components of a personal computer.
3. Describe software for personal computers.
4. Describe information networks in relation to ICT.
5. Describe ergonomic principles for computer workstations.
6. Explain health and safety when working with computers.
7. Setup a computer workstation taking ergonomic principles and health and safety issues into account.
Who Should Attend
in the formal work environment and develop their leadership abilities.
We do offer this programme to high school learners as well.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE
The is between one day and five days long (customizable).
WHAT YOU WOULD NEED
The candidate would need to bring a notepad and pen along.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Virtual or Online Training