1. Understand the concepts and terms of the Internet.
2. Explain legal and ethical issues in relation to Internet use.
3. Use a GUI-based browser to display a given Web Page.
4. Adjust settings to customise the view and preferences of the browser application.
5. Navigate on the Internet.
6. Use a Search Engine to locate given information specifications.
7. Obtain information from a Web site.
Who Should Attend
in the formal work environment and develop their leadership abilities.
We do offer this programme to high school learners as well.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE
The is between one day and five days long (customizable).
WHAT YOU WOULD NEED
The candidate would need to bring a notepad and pen along.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Virtual or Online Training