1. Employing effective telephone etiquette
2. Answering telephone according to organisational standards
3. Processing incoming calls according to organisational standards
4. Organisational standards will include tonality, volume, pronunciation, annunciation, vocabulary, timeous response, choice of greeting and clarity.
5. Efficiently will include promptly, courtesy and effectively.
6. Screening will include ascertaining reason for calling and / or if call may be redirected and the identity of the caller.
7. Standard operating procedures will include site specific operating instructions, instructions, orders, guidelines, policies, procedures and systems.
Who Should Attend
in the formal work environment and develop their leadership abilities.
We do offer this programme to high school learners as well.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE
The is between one day and five days long (customizable).
WHAT YOU WOULD NEED
The candidate would need to bring a notepad and pen along.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Virtual or Online Training