1. Identify, explain and describe the purpose and process of scheduling activities in business
2. Organise and prepare business activities and estimate their duration
3. Develop strategies to deal with interruptions
4. Identify Time Wasters and Interruptions
5. Learn to Prioritize Tasks and Task Lists
6. Learn about various types of Schedules
7. Develop an effective business schedule
8. Learn the value of a Diary, Calendar and a Checklist
Who Should Attend
in the formal work environment and develop their leadership abilities.
We do offer this programme to high school learners as well.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE
The is between one day and five days long (customizable).
WHAT YOU WOULD NEED
The candidate would need to bring a notepad and pen along.
METHOD OF TRAINING
Virtual or Online Training